Agent & Price
My Services for Sellers
Getting your home ready to sell and having it on the market isn’t necessarily a walk in the park. However, with my systems and market savvy, my goal is to make this process as seamless as possible while at the same time working diligently to get you top dollar. Here is what you can expect when you work with me:
The cleanest homes sell the fastest. I will work with you to prepare your home for sale by creating a custom to-do list and then working with you to get help in marking items off the list. Our goal will be to both take care of those necessary repairs, improve curb appeal, and help buyers feel comfortable with the thought of making your home theirs.
I will work with you to determine a showing plan for your home. This will include a list of daily to-do items (such as making sure the dishes are done) to keep your home clean and fresh as well as a plan for turning on appropriate lighting, possibly turning on a fireplace, and other touches that provide ambiance when your home will be shown.
Staged homes generally sell in less time and for more money than non-staged homes. I provide staging items and accessories to enhance rooms the different rooms in your home. I have a relationship with Staged By Design to accomplish this. <use photo samples>
Buyers these days want to be able to picture themselves in your home and I want to get them excited about seeing it in-person. Professional, high-definition photography is what is expected and most effective. I rely on HD Estates Photography for all my photography needs. The quality is outstanding! <use samples>
Although each home needs something a little different, here is a general overview of my marketing activities:
- Launch listing on a Thursday or Friday for maximum first-weekend activity.
- Create property marketing materials that get buyers to notice the details of your home.From house flyers to mailers showcasing your listing (depending on the market), a QR code that will take potential buyers to all the information they need to know about your home, and special feature cards that highlight your home’s best features, your home will stand out in the marketplace.
- Hold Launch Weekend Open Houses on Saturday and Sunday. Continue with open houses on weekends as necessary.
- Hold mid-week Brokers Opens as necessary to drive additional traffic to your home.
- Internet advertising is where most buyers find properties. Through the MLS, new listings get posted on all real estate company websites, Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, international websites.
- Every day there are hundreds of buyers looking at properties in our area. Many of these buyers have an agent already. I have long-standing, great relationships with real estate professionals in our area, and I make sure that those agents with buyers know about your property.
You never know who might be matched up right now with the buyer of your home!
- Track your listing on the NWMLS and John L. Scott websites to see how your listing is being received online.
- Solicit feedback from agents who have viewed the property to keep track of any potential buyers.
- Analyze your listing performance on a weekly basis, keep you informed, and work on a strategy regarding placement in the market.
- Provide you with regular market updates, reports, and buyer feedback